Error pages inform visitors about problems when they attempt to access your site. Each problem has its own status code (for example, 404) and error page.
The web server automatically provides basic error pages, but the Error Pages interface allows you to define custom error pages for any HTTP status code.
To customize an error page you need to perform the following steps:-
- Login to cPanel
- In search bar type “error pages”
or go to Advanced section
- Click on Error Pages
4. Select the domain to manage Error pages
- Click the error status code for which you wish to edit its error page
Click on “Show All HTTP Error Status Codes” to see all the HTTP error status codes and then click on the code that you want to edit.
- Enter a message in the text box.
- To display information on the error page about the visitor who accessed your site, click the appropriate buttons for the information that you wish to display.
- Enter additional HTML code to further customize your error pages.
- Click Save.