Raw Access Logs allow you to see who has visited your website without displaying graphs, charts, or other graphics. You can use the Raw Access Logs menu to download a zipped version of the server’s access log for your site. This can be very useful when you want to quickly see who has visited your site.
- Login to your cPanel Account
- In search bar type “Raw Access”
Or goto metric section and click on “Raw Access”
- Click on the domain of which you want to view the stats off
- Click on save and your browser will start downloading.
- After the downloading is completed you and extract the file and view the stats using MS word or Wordpad or notepad.