This feature allows you to add and manage email accounts for your domains. please do the following step:
- Login to cPanel
- In search bar type email
or go to email section
- Click on Email Accounts
4. Type required email id in text box. If you have multiple domains, please select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list and a strong password of your choice
5.Click on Create Account once all done.
- To log in webmail, click on More then click on Access Webmail
- Once clicked, you will see the icons of the three webmail interfaces
8. choose any webmail Application.
- You can also access webmail directly in the browser using one of the following links:
You’ve successfully set up Email Account in cPanel.
Contact waxspace support if you need any support for creating Email Accounts.