Learn about Local XML Upload in WHM
Home >> Locales >> Locale XML Upload
This feature allows you to upload a locale in XML format to your server. After you upload a locale, your users can select it from within the cPanel interface.
If the locale does not already exist on your server, the system creates all necessary files.
If the locale exists on your server, the system performs the following actions:
- Core files — The system only adds keys from the XML data that do not already exist. The system does not overwrite any keys.
- Local edit files — The system overwrites keys on the server with the XML data, and adds any keys that do not already exist.
Upload a XML file
To upload an existing locale, perform the following steps:
- Click Choose File.
- Select the XML file that you wish to upload.
- Click Upload to complete the process.
Leagacy Language File Upload
This interface allows you to upload your own language file or a third-party language file.
To upload a language file, perform the following steps:
1. Click this interface.
2. Click Choose File, and select the file that you wish to upload.
3. Select the type of file you wish to upload from the Theme menu.
-If you have a custom cPanel theme, select that theme to upload its language file.
Note: The system stores language files for custom themes in the
$themenamerepresents the name of the custom theme.
4. Click Upload.